What is Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL)
Brazilian Butt lifts is easily one of the most requested operations in the las decades partly because its drastic change on physical appearance. Furthermore, this operation is becoming more and more affordable with each passing year owing to new advancements in medicine that streamlines the whole procedure. Every woman wants to improve their body to increase their self-esteem and one of the ways of obtaining a more feminine body is through Brazilian butt lift operation. Luckily, Chérie Group Medical in Turkey Provides this operation through their partnered hospitals which offer affordable and quality operation with the use of the state of the art equipment to deliver the best results possible.
Why Brazilian Butt Lift ?
There are a variety of reasons that lead women to do the Brazilian Butt Lift. Some of them might be physical and some might be psychological factors.
Whatever the reason behind the operation might be, Chérie Group Medical doctors take every case into careful consideration and give a suitable treatment for every case they encounter. We also provide a pre-operation examination to ensure our patient’s health.
Before Brazilian Butt Lift
Because the most important part of the surgery is the patient our doctor takes our clients’ expectations into consideration and plan their operation accordingly. As with all surgeries, there are some things people who desire a Brazilian butt lift should know:
- If you have a chronic disease, it must be known to our doctors.
- If you use any medication, it must be known to our doctors.
- Smoking and alcohol should be avoided 3 weeks before the operation.
- Aspirin, vitamins, and other supplements should be avoided one week before the operation.
- Antidepressants and weight loss pills should be avoided three weeks before the operation.
- You should give the doctors insight into what kind of diets you follow.
Brazilian Butt Lift Techniques
Fat Injection: In fat injection technic fat will be taken from other parts of the body and then will be injected to buttocks to reshape their body.
Silicon Filling: 5 cm incision will be opened in the unseen parts of the buttocks. Then a silicon filling as the same as the silicon used in the breast augmentation will be inserted into the buttocks. Buttocks silicon usually is bigger and tougher than the ones used in breast augmentation due to the shape and size of the buttocks.
During Brazilian Butt Lift Operation
After you all prepared for the operation, general anaesthesia will be given to the patient so that they do not feel any pain during the operation. Antibiotics will be given to avoid any infection. After the measurements will be taken based on the patient’s request. Afterwards, a 5 cm incision will be opened in the unseen parts of the buttocks. Then a silicon filling as the same as the silicon used in the breast augmentation will be inserted into the incision.
After Brazilian Butt Lift Operation
After operation care is an important process to ensure the best results. So, the patients should take doctor’s tips seriously for long-lasting results. So here are some essential guidelines that should be followed:
- You should avoid smoking and alcohol.
- You will be provided a medical corset to be worn 2 to 3 weeks after the operation.
- Do not sleep on your back for the first 3 days after the operation.
- Avoid lifting heavy things and physical activities.
- Do not shower the first 3 days after the operation and don’t stay under the water for a long time the first 3 to 5 weeks.
- In the first days, you should not sit on the buttocks or apply any pressure.
- You can go back to normal life after 3 to 5 weeks of the operation and after 5 to 6 months the buttocks will take its final shape.
- Heavy sports should be avoided the first month of operation.
- The correct use of the medication should be followed.
- Make sure the incisions in the buttocks area are clean.