Embrace a Symetrical Look For Your Face
Double Jaw surgery is a method of moving and fixing the jaw to an aesthetically ideal position in the face. In the Double Jaw(Two Jaw) surgery, both the lower and the upper parts of the jaw are operated on to correct the aberrations in the form of the jaws. This surgery is used to treat abnormalities such as malocclusion, jutting chin, protruding mouth, micrognathia, long face, and facial asymmetry.
In Chérie Group Medical, the Double Jaw surgery is used to correct the abnormal place of the jaw to be in a more functionally and aesthetically sound position in the face.
- You have trouble chewing
- You have space between upper and lower teeth even when the mouth is closed.
- You have facial trauma or deformaty
- Your chin is too retracted or Poked out
- You are troubled with Tooth abbrition
- You have headaches Caused chronic malocclusion
Benefits of Double Jaw Surgery1
- Bite Correction
- Improved Chewing
- Reduction in jaw pain
- Improved Facial Structure
- Improved Breathing
- Improved Speech